PDA

View Full Version : Aspiring Supra TT owner in Birmingham

Duey
06-08-15, 17:22
Good Afternoon All.

I have decided after a long time of trying to persuade myself it is a bad idea to get a Supra. There is just something about them which turns me into a 7 year old. (i'm 27 btw)

I have recently ditched the hot-ish hatches for a sensible diesel daily and really feel the need to have fun again.

As i previously said there is something in particular with the Supra that turns me back into a child, and make me want to go all out with Anti-lag, fire spitting out everywhere, screamer pipes, machine gun turret, the full works and generally giving every other driver a bad name :D

Anyhoo i get carried away. I wanted to join up and say Hi, i will be trawling around until i have sold enough stuff and maybe some of my internal organ and can afford one.

Don't worry i will behave myself when i do get one, i'll be too afraid of having a bump :(

Cheers

Jord
06-08-15, 17:36
Welcome to the forum. I'm also living in Brum.

Never a bad idea to get a supra ;) What spec are you thinking about?

MATT RR
06-08-15, 17:44
:welcome:

Duey
06-08-15, 17:51
I would love a TT 6 speed but the budget definitely won't stretch that far. I am halfway towards getting one as I've persuaded the missus that its a good idea��

I will go for an auto TT and take it from there. I would even be tempted by one that needs a bit of TLC.

Where abouts in Brum are you and I'll keep an eye out

Jord
06-08-15, 19:32
I'm in Northfield but as I've started working in Oxford the supra is used a bit less now. Got a white stock bodied UK spec.

How about you?

Duey
06-08-15, 20:44
I'm in erdington mate. I did see the back end of a white supra disappear round the island into Balsall Heath the other day. Any meets around Brum you know of? If you do see someone in a bright green Seat Leon waving like a loon then that would be me ��

j_jza80
06-08-15, 22:05
Welcome :)

Glanza Mike is in your neck of the woods, and he has a stunning white tiptronic TT. :)

Jord
07-08-15, 10:03
I'm in erdington mate. I did see the back end of a white supra disappear round the island into Balsall Heath the other day. Any meets around Brum you know of? If you do see someone in a bright green Seat Leon waving like a loon then that would be me ��

Wouldn't have been me that recently. My cars off at the bodyshop getting tidied up :)

There's a fairly regular midlands meet. Saw you found the thread already, keep an eye on that as I think there's one being organised soon.

Dnk
07-08-15, 10:16
I'm just south of B'ham near Solihull

If you need any help looking at supras give me a shout, happy to help if I can

Duey
07-08-15, 17:56
Thanks guys. Nice to see a forum where people are helpful rather that the usual bashing.