The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo supra hunt

Guest Lewis a

Guest Lewis a

Well I nearly resigned myself to doing the sensible choice of getting a new car with no hassles in theory!!(e92 m3)... After a few runs in James big single car I've got the bug again and have fully decided I want another supra... The other option was an oil thirsty rx7 so may well have dodged a bullet...

Basically I'm in no rush to buy a car but on the look out for a single turbo 6 speed car with reasonable miles and tidy body work.

Budget: we all have a rough idea what we're looking to spend on a car so for sake of it I'll say something in the region of 20k

And here's a quick photo of my old one that most of you will know as Liam's car!!

Jurgen has a mega RX7 in at the moment :cool:

http://jm-imports.co.uk/index.php/1996-mazda-rx7-type-r-veilside-fortune-genuine-kit/

Or if you can up your budget (significantly) There is a delivery miles RX7 Spirit R Type A for sale in Japan.

http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU3873491137/index.html?TRCD=200002

Will be worth mega money one day.

Guest Lewis a

A car with incredibly low mileage would always be wasted on me, the enjoyment of driving the car outweighs the want to keep the mileage down, even if it's far from a daily it'll still get regular use.

That being said all of them lovely... Ironically more posts selling rx7's than supras!

The veilside car was at SCS along with a lovely wide body nsx!

A car with incredibly low mileage would always be wasted on me, the enjoyment of driving the car outweighs the want to keep the mileage down, even if it's far from a daily it'll still get regular use.

That being said all of them lovely... Ironically more posts selling rx7's than supras!

The veilside car was at SCS along with a lovely wide body nsx!

Not many top spec Supras for sale at the moment. Even out of the box, the RX7s are a lot of fun. You will struggle to find a car that handles better. The downside is they need to maintained thoroughly. If you haven't driven one before, I would highly recommend it.

One day I will own an LS V8 converted RX7, they must be huge fun, and also faster, more reliable,and cheaper to run than the Rotary. No brainer :)

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Well I nearly resigned myself to doing the sensible choice of getting a new car with no hassles in theory!!(e92 m3)... After a few runs in James big single car I've got the bug again and have fully decided I want another supra... The other option was an oil thirsty rx7 so may well have dodged a bullet...

Basically I'm in no rush to buy a car but on the look out for a single turbo 6 speed car with reasonable miles and tidy body work.

Budget: we all have a rough idea what we're looking to spend on a car so for sake of it I'll say something in the region of 20k

And here's a quick photo of my old one that most of you will know as Liam's car!!

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/bitchnugget888/Mobile%20Uploads/E0C109E7-E2E7-4FFC-A8ED-46CCA0989B5D_zpslfvlu3qn.jpg

Welcome! Your old car was lovely bud. James' car has an ancient turbo setup as well, get yourself in a car with a modern single setup an you'll be doubly blown away by the spool! ;)

Welcome! Your old car was lovely bud. James' car has an ancient turbo setup as well, get yourself in a car with a modern single setup an you'll be doubly blown away by the spool! ;)

^ He's right you know. :thumbs:

That is why I want to go 6266 and Syvecs. :)