The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone thinking of selling up soon...

drift_bear

Once the GTR is gone ill be looking at getting a supra again, so if anyone is considering selling up (or could be tempted with the right price) or knows of anything then let me know! I thought i would put it here instead of the wanted section, so it gets more attention! Only requirements are :-

1. decent power/spec

2. NOT silver (sorry guys :p )

3. Decent mileage

4. Well looked after

Before anyone says anything, yes i know abz car is for sale, but im after something with abit more power!

Tony's?

Im wanting to stay away from auto if i can..I know how well looked after his car is though, so it is on the list

You know Jamie p is probably selling post dragonball...

Yeah i know JP is, he has said already but looking for a big price tag. Might just be outta budget..

For the money and spec JPs car would be the way to go mate.

Clean car, single, syvecs, CCWs...even at £22k it's a lot of car for the money.

I know its a great car for the money, Just to much white ones up here bud

Depends how much money you've got Alex!!

Feel free to pm or whatsapp me James ;)

If you like white id stretch the budget and make an offer on Jamie's it has had no expense spared and won't require anything. Having been built by SRD it won't come with any surprises either unlike you last one which was sold as being 500bhp.

As mentioned Tony's car is a also very nice and you could always sell the built boost logic box and put the money towards a six speed conversion. Alternatively you could fit paddles and find that you prefer the autobox.

If you like white id stretch the budget and make an offer on Jamie's it has had no expense spared and won't require anything. Having been built by SRD it won't come with any surprises either unlike you last one which was sold as being 500bhp.

As mentioned Tony's car is a also very nice and you could always sell the built boost logic box and put the money towards a six speed conversion. Alternatively you could fit paddles and find that you prefer the autobox.

I don't want white though, thats what im saying in the previous post bud :)

Lol missed the part about white cars, my bad. White seems very popular nowadays not sure why as like you I've never been a fan.

It's not that I haven't been a fan, it's just that up here every supra you see is either black or white with the odd silver/gunmetal/red thrown in lol