The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car will be for sale shortly.

tony tt

After a think for a few weeks I've decided to sell up and move on from ownership. I've a few niggles to fix on the car before the sale thread is posted but just thought I'd give people a heads up in case they are looking for a good car end of August ish. Please note the car won't be broken it will be sold complete. :)

It doesn't float my boat anymore I'm getting back into bikes again it's more of a Thrill for Half the price. Plate won't be on it either.

Man, such a shame.

Must have had the stuffing knocked out you with the previous gearboxes. Sorry it's left you fed up.

Hopefully you get a cracking bike with the sale money

It's fairly knocked the wind out my sails mate. Not spending anymore money on cars it's obscene. Maybe I'm just getting old I don't know. Prospective has changed on things since the wee one has come along.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome looking car!! You'll regret it!! Just buy a bike as well!

Thanks bud. I wouldn't mind getting a bike too but need something more practical now and it doesn't give me the thrill bikes do.

It's fairly knocked the wind out my sails mate. Not spending anymore money on cars it's obscene. Maybe I'm just getting old I don't know. Prospective has changed on things since the wee one has come along.

Don't say that I've got twins arriving in 3weeks ��

Ouft.

Is it that bad? I'm hoping that I will still get out in the supra :) or am I

You will still get out in your Supra mate. Just don't plan to be out in it a lot.

Gutted to see this but after speaking to you at SCS and today on FB, I know that you made your mind up a whole ago!

Just hope you stick around bud

I'll stick around mate yeah but my minds been made up for a few weeks now. Scs was the last show as far as Supras is concerned.

Lovely car Tony, reminds me a lot of my old TT.

People say you'll regret it but I don't. Supras are at an age now where you need big pockets to run one properly. I moved on and never looked back. There are loads of cars to try and life is short..!!

Good luck with the sale.

H.

Lovely car Tony, reminds me a lot of my old TT.

People say you'll regret it but I don't. Supras are at an age now where you need big pockets to run one properly. I moved on and never looked back. There are loads of cars to try and life is short..!!

Good luck with the sale.

H.

Thanks H that's exactly where I'm at now bud.

Cheers.

Thanks H that's exactly where I'm at now bud.

Cheers.

The only debate you will have is that it's a nice example and they are thin on the ground should you ever want one again. I doubt I would ever go back but if a decent car came up, it's always tempting.

Apart from every other minute in the Supra forum!! :p

Not on much these days to be fair but always worth a nosey..!! The social side of the club and it's members are different class.

H.

Sorry to see this mate, you've obviously thought this one through.

Hopefully you will still be at a meet or two once in a while (Glasgow).

Definitely agree on trying out different cars and life being to short as Havard said, and the little one will be your priority also.

Don't be a stranger. :)

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

Sorry to see this mate, you've obviously though this one through.

Hopefully you will still be at a meet or two once in a while (Glasgow).

Definitely agree on trying out different cars and life being to short as Havard said, and the little one will be your priority also.

Don't be a stranger. :)

I won't mate :)