The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Best Original Supra in the world ?

Guest MR U

I have an amazing UK Automatic 1994 Supra that I have decided to sell. The car is better than new, having been repainted and totally refurbished by the renowned detailer Kelly from KDS in Gillingham, with 92,000 miles, having just been serviced, the cambelts replaced, stainless steel exhaust, new intercooler and airbox, air conditioning has just been serviced and works perfectly. Everything on the car works as it should and it drives beautifully.

I have placed Kelly's link from a website called Detailing World where he gives a full in depth explanation, with step by step photos, which shows the painstaking amount of work and hundreds of hours to bring the car to the standard you see today

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=294432

You can call me anytime and I'm not a dealer...

Michael 07887 762222

Thanks for the advise on marketing . Much Appreciated.

Make: UK Toyota

Model:Supra Automatic

Year:1994

Mileage: 92,000

Tax remaining: 4 months

MOT remaining:10 months

Service history:Yes

Car's location:Kent

Modifications:Almost completely original apart from the stainless steel exhaust

Good bits:Have a look at the thread by detailer KDS on Detailing World as this tells a thousand words. Many hundreds of hours must make this pretty much uniqueThe interior is like new and I have done the intercooler, airbox, cambelts, air conditioning, just serviced and ready to go. Kelly at KDS looks after the car for me and it drives like a new car.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=294432

Bad bits:There is not one bad bit on the car. It's completely mint.

PRICE £13,995

I really have loved this car. I have a Ferrari 512 TR the same year and the Supra seems like a spaceship by comparison.

I will lose a fortune but I need to buy another car for my business and something has to go.

My number is 07887 762222 and i'd be pleased to answer any questions you may have. My name is Michael.

Why is this car so cheap?

We don't know very much about the car to judge its value in my opinion.

Just that its a UK auto done 92,000 and its been painted and detailed and had a couple of parts replaced

I'd want to know its history seeing as its over 20 years old.

GLWTS and thanks for updating your advert.

Car looks nice and the link is handy, but as others have said you need to do a proper advert on the forum.

Dnk's points are all valid too; it's an old car so loads of parts will/should of been replaced by now, not just the intercooler in the link.

A lot of people have been on here a while so excuse the skeptical nature of when someone new shows up, posts 4 times then sells a car asking for £14k..... to your credit at least you bothered to get a membership first.

People need to chill a bit there is a ? In the title so its just a suggestion, a sales pitch if you will, rather than a statement. It's a very nicely presented uk spec with some nice new bits and a lot recently spent. To expect a full suspension brake etc etc refresh is asking a bit much and as a buyer you need to see/inspect it to appreciate if its enough value for money.

I agree with scooter, unless to are a potential buyer, and not just a bored member looking for a post to get stuck into, let the people who are genuinely interested in buying the car, go and view before u scare them all off, just saying

People need to chill a bit there is a ? In the title so its just a suggestion, a sales pitch if you will, rather than a statement. It's a very nicely presented uk spec with some nice new bits and a lot recently spent. To expect a full suspension brake etc etc refresh is asking a bit much and as a buyer you need to see/inspect it to appreciate if its enough value for money.

Spot on. Obvious as it could have been! OP is not in anyway claiming outright this is the best.

I think Dnk's point is more based at being if parts have been swapped over over the course of time due to ageing. It might seem catty, but just because the car looks extremely tidy (which it is) doesn't mean that suspension/bushes/alternators etc aren't on their way out or have been previously swapped over throughout the cars life.

It just stops there being page after page of comments/questions about minute details if the op gives all the info he can from the start.

When I was going to sell mine, some people couldn't even be bothered to read if it was a manual or what year it was from even though it was stated in the opening post. Just saves a lot of time over a brief car for sale, £14k, and a link to it being resprayed if all possible info is readily available.

I have edited my post as I wasn't wishing to put the car down.

I just wanted to see a better advert with more info, not just that the car looks great and had a new smic and cambelt fitted.

£14k is strong money for a UK spec auto but if it is indeed mint with nothing needing doing to

it then its possibly worth it.

A lot of people on here know to their cost that its the things you can't see that you need to know about.

Good luck to the seller, the more info you can put in the advert the better, such as how long have you

owned it, how many previous owners, who's done the servicing and maintenance work on it, any other

major parts replaced like the rad, diff cooler, suspension parts etc

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.