The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA manifold

boostman

its pot luck really mate.

To have one made in the UK is around £800 when i went through this.

I did what your doing, the seller i ended up going with was from the US and it was brilliant and still on the car now 8 years later, for that price id give it ago anyway. if your sensors that screw in to the manifold dont fit dont worry i just blocked my holes up and tied the sensors out of the way.

How many galleons do you get to the mile?

Do you think that Mr T. fitted them for a laugh?

Haha brilliant!

Can't you get adaptors that go from threaded to flanged?

Failing that I'll get some universal single wire lambda sensors off ebay.

its pot luck really mate.

To have one made in the UK is around £800 when i went through this.

I did what your doing, the seller i ended up going with was from the US and it was brilliant and still on the car now 8 years later, for that price id give it ago anyway. if your sensors that screw in to the manifold dont fit dont worry i just blocked my holes up and tied the sensors out of the way.

Did you have to modify it to make it fit?

How many galleons do you get to the mile?

Do you think that Mr T. fitted them for a laugh?

full tank was 300mile ish, I didnt get the supra for mpg. it did 4.3 on the quarter and was super reliable! i dont see the issue myself... 10years no issue speaks volumes

full tank was 300mile ish, I didnt get the supra for mpg. it did 4.3 on the quarter and was super reliable! i dont see the issue myself... 10years no issue speaks volumes

Maybe all N/A's could run a 4.3 quarter mile if they removed their O2 sensors?

Recently I had to pay tax on a USA AEM ECU warranty repair, I filled out every form and spoke to every Herbert and even though no money had changed hands, HMRC guesstimated a fictitious figure that had to be paid or the item would have been disposed.

Best that can be done is for the supplier to charge you separately for the shipping, or you'll have to pay import tax and VAT on that too!

Edited by David P (see edit history)