The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BBS LM 10Jx18 ET50 and 9Jx18 ET42 (LMP082+083)

Guest ed_jza80

Guest ed_jza80

Hi guys, long time since Ive logged in. about as long since i sold my supra :(

Anyways, Ive had a bunch of cool stuff hoarded away for that big 'one day' that i promised myself, when i'd get around to putting something new together. alas, i think im kidding myself, and after years of sitting on this stuff letting it collect dust, i think its time to cut the cord and let someone else have the opportunity to actually put things to use!

Ive got a bunch of stuff which ill list over the next few days as i sort things out, take photos etc. but ill start with the big stuff...

Arguably the best damn looking rims for a mkiv - a staggered set of BBS LM, 10Jx18 ET50 and 9Jx18 ET42. (LMP082+LMP083).

the set id rate at about 8-9/10 as overall ccondition. 2 are basically perfect with almost no hint of a scratch, 2 have light gutter rash around say a total of 20% of the outer bead lip. nothing is gouged, and theres no deep defects or anything dramatic. pic is of one of the worst areas, and to be honest, i dont even notice it (look at the overall condition of the rims in the photos), but i know some folks are sticklers for scratch free, and I want to be upfront and make you aware there are blemishes :) theyre used rims, i think theyre pretty good for something that runs around at ground level ;)

Asking Price is £1800 including shipping

- the rims are currently with me in Germany, and Ill box them up and send them by courier with tracking and insurance etc. Shipping usually takes about 3 days door to door

feel free to reply here, PM me, email at [email protected] or call +49 (0)1757606070

more stuff to be posted, stay tuned!

Cheers

Ed

Guest ed_jza80

^^^^ this! ... yup, that pretty much sums it up right there!

lol Wayne, just saw your ad for the Work's... GLWS!

Guest ed_jza80

Yeah, Im doing a clean out, no new car parts allowed in the house!

FWIW - ill be in Bonn at the end of September, and can bring them with me. that would reduce the price since shipping is out of the equation ... thats awfully close to Belgium ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ed_jza80

Fingers crossed Wayne!

As mentioned in a few PMs and emails... a sale within Germany, including local door-door freight by Iloxx - asking price €2400

Cheers

Ed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.