The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling The Model Car collectors. A very unique One of a kind Model

ripped_fear

So My dad in his spare time makes his own custom model cars using 1/18 models. Now in the last few years he has swapped to making limo's out of some very weird and wonderful cars.

He decided to down size his collection last year and a few of them went to a toy fair and were sold to various dealers at around £200 each and were sold on by them for a profit.

Well he stumbled across a few more packed away and asked me to try sell one for him. Before I list elsewhere thought I would stick it up here.

This model here is a Saleen and Porsche le-man car stretch. It still has removable rear so all engine detail can be viewed and font bonnet and doors work, although doors are stiff.

Painted using only the best paint as he paints cars for a living. No rattle cans here! The original models where diecast not plastic kits.

Its also mounted on a very nice wooden plinth.

Now this thing is heavy so postage is out of the question unless you orange a courier and the risk is all on you.

As Im sure you can appreciate this has had MANY man hours put into and at this price does not even cover the time put into it, but its in the way.

The pets at home card in one image is a stand size credit card size, this is there to give you an idea of size!

£100 ovno Collected

attachment.php?attachmentid=203489&stc=1&d=1437679369

attachment.php?attachmentid=203490&stc=1&d=1437679369

attachment.php?attachmentid=203491&stc=1&d=1437679369

attachment.php?attachmentid=203492&stc=1&d=1437679369

attachment.php?attachmentid=203493&stc=1&d=1437679369

attachment.php?attachmentid=203494&stc=1&d=1437679395

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I used to buy and sell a lot of diecast (advertised in the big magazines etc).

The code 3 models you are selling are probably best sold on eBay. In my experience the Germans love them. The only problem is that you have to post it which is a real problem for such models.

If you go the eBay route flag what the base models are. I'm guessing they aren't Minichamps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.