The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Fast and the Furious

Dash Rendar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second one was a bit poo though, don't you think?

Do you remember that scene where he's racing against a stack of other supercars, but he's driving in reverse and manages to stay ahead?!!! That's some gearbox. Maybe I should drive everywhere in reverse from now on... It would save me having to do any gear changes. (Ehem... in my auto.)

everything about it is nasty - the kit, rims, vile graphics, stupid rear wing and the interior is ghastly beyond belief............did set trends for saxos,clios and corsas to follow in 2001 tho :eyebrows:

I agree on graphics and wing but the wheels are still one of the best out there and the kit is tidy enough, just too many around now like the Veilside - it was a cracking car, it just got too well known and shoved in our faces too much.

Kinda agree with hadyn on that one bit old hat now

Does anyone know what that song is thats playing in the background when he turns up at vin cafe/greengrocers place :)

Live - Deep Enough (remix)

i don't like the graphics or rear wing on that supra, but i think the Bomex kit and the wheels look great! interiors a pig though!

Don't you think they change gear far too often in both films? In a ten second race they seem to be going through the gears for the whole 2 minutes that it shows on film!!

Suppose it'd be a bit odd if they just shot it in real time, or slowed down the gear changes for the shot so it sounds like the revs rise really slowly!!

everything about it is nasty - the kit, rims, vile graphics, stupid rear wing and the interior is ghastly beyond belief............did set trends for saxos,clios and corsas to follow in 2001 tho :eyebrows:

How can you say the M5's are crap :blink:

http://www.bomexaero.com/images1/redline/DSCF0350.gif