The mkiv Supra Owners Club

After a bodykit

mr_maj

If anyone is selling a full JZA80 bodykit or knows of anywhere to get one for a good price let me know, im after something along the lines of:

Bomex Front Bumper

Veilside Side-Skirts

That rear spoiler which goes across flat (4got its name- not that ridiculous veilside one)

An after market, good looking, rear bumper?

It doesnt matter about colour as im getting the whole car resprayed anyway, but has to be in good condition.

Any ideas/thoughts anyone?

Yeh, i just want to get an idea of peoples thoughts on having that combination of body kit first, not in a rush to buy straight away if you get what i mean.

Sorry...I thought the fact that you were asking if anyone was selling or could supply the kit meant you wanted to buy one. :(

If you are looking for a bodykit then buy new as to be honest there is some great stuff out there now that does not coast the earth like it used too thanks to guys like Chris at Hyperperforance who have spent alot of time finding good reliable suppliers and does not mark products up stupid amounts of money iam sure you would not be disapointed as iam sure customers of his will agree :nana:

Personally don't like the Veilside skirts, not keen on the shape and they are very common. The Bomex front is becoming very popular too, I think I'd go for the Stillen kit if I was choosing again.

You should also get the rear spats with the kit as it looks a bit odd without them if you have the side skirts IMO. RM/TRD or stock rear spoiler would be my choice

Thanks for all the replies!

Ive had a look at some the websites recommended and you have to buy the kit in bits, is there any decent priced complete kit which includes everything! Surely that must work out cheaper!? Not the wide body kit, thats out of my price range!

• 1 month later...

Rod Millen make the wing. Its also sold as a TRD wing. Same product. RMM (Rod Millen Motorsports) offer the wing with a carbon fibre insert aswell.

His brother Steve Millen runs Stillen, who make the urethane bodykit.

Theres also a Rhys Millen ! Rods son who runs Rhys Millen Motorsports !

I think thats right anyway ! :D