The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Mats

Scooter

Has anyone bought some new mats and been happy/impressed with them?

I'm not adverse to a good used set if anyone has them in Black but just wondered if any of the ebay ones or other suppliers are worth trying. I'm looking for quality/carpet like feel over just a cheap set.

I agree, most of the eBay ones are pretty terrible. Although not ordered for the Supra I have for other cars.

That, i've bought a £10 pair and i've bought a £60 pair... Both the same, paper thin and lasted a week before they got heel marks. Is "600GSM" or whatever even a thick carpet? May as-well duct tape some offcut floor carpet for the house -_-

I have also ordered various mats over the years, and they have all been terrible. Even the ones that claim to be OEM quality.

IMO the black Supra 'Pure Sport' mats with the heel pads are the best looking, but the thicker 'flash' style mats are the best to use.

Worth speaking to Dane on here from Callaway Motorsport, he seems to make some pretty good mats that I have seen in a few members cars.

I have bourgt from this guy, i would say that is so close as you get to oem fitment.. they are very soft, and very good looking mats.. and fit the jza80 100% i can take pictures if you like..

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a reply from Callaway:

I am just changing a last few things for you to make it ordable on the site. It wasn't working for some reason earlier this week.

But with paid club membership I can give you a 5% discount on our webshop on all items.

I need to set it after you have made a login (so before you order) you will then see regular pricing and then your discounted price.

I have attached some pictures of our mats and you can also see most of them on our Facebook page.

Costs for a full set are 145€ excl shipping

Fronts only 125€

(This includes any colors, any logo position and standard supra logo on front mats)

Custom logos are €10 extra per logo per mat.

unnamed.jpg

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

I'll email him asking how much shipping is, and what's on the backs of the mats. Presumably they're good quality for that price, but I'm not yet seeing a compelling reason to go for these instead of a cheaper set like safcdixon's ebay link.

Edited by stevie_b (see edit history)