The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stages of the car so far..... And Finally wheels fitted... (a bit pic heavy)

v6shep

Well, apart from waiting for my gearbox filter and swapping solenoids over when I get the chance, just a spray job to go and some smoothing....

How she looks so far from when I bought her, (hope you guys prefer how I got her up to now since the veilside kit that was already fitted.. If not... I'm the one who drives her... I like it up to now :) )imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

For a minute there I thought Ronald weasly was doing off in your car !!!

Looks much better thn veil side, although the colour of the kit looks a bit off from the body.

Haha it was!!!

Yeah I know about the paint :(

That's why I mentioned the needing a spray job at the beginning, the guy who had it and meant to be working on it wanted 4k to keep it same red.... I wasn't too pleased with that amount

That's why I mentioned the needing a spray job at the beginning, the guy who had it and meant to be working on it wanted 4k to keep it same red.... I wasn't too pleased with that amount

So the guy who fitted the kit and sprayed it wanted 4K to colour match?

E2A

Re reading, have you had a quote of 4K to respray the whole car? If so, that seems a good price to me.

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

Compared to what my friends are paying for a full spray job..... That's a few grand more... So nah, not that good a price. I love my car but would never willingly pay 4 times what it cost me to buy it to have it sprayed standard toyota red at all I don't care what anyone says.... That's a laugh of a price

price to keep it the colour it is but to look a bit more fresh