The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brand New Apexi RSM

Guest ya5een

Hi guys

Apologies for posting this here but i coudlnt post in the for sale section for some reason. Mods please move/delete the thread if im breaking any rules etc.

having broken my old zed i was going to fit this to my new one but have now changed my mind. please PM/email me if your seriously interested.

£200 including G-Sensor

Yaseen

[email protected]

Apexi Description:

Like the original, the new Rev/Speed Meter GP is a complete multi function measuring device designed to measure and monitor data such as vehicle speed, engine RPM, and elapsed times. However, the strength of the new unit lies in its differences. Probably the most obvious being its completely redesigned look. This new aesthetically pleasing model was crafted to match the likes of other highly popular A'PEX electronics such as the VAFC (VTEC Controller) and the AVCR (Boost Controller). The new screen utilizes the easy to read VFD (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) with built in light sensor used in many of A'PEX's line up. The new unit also delivers a host of new functions. Standard features include: Engine RPM, Vehicle Speed, Travel Distance, and Battery Voltage (All which can be displayed in real time graph mode, numerical mode, or analogue mode; 1-4 channels at a time.), Peak Hold, Replay (With 60 second playback.), Speed Limiter Cut, 0-100m/200m/400m times with trap speed, 0-100km/h/200km/h/300km/h times, Mid Range Acceleration (The user can preset any range of speed to measure.), Stop Watch functions, Best Time Memory, RPM Warning, Speed Warning, RPM and Speed Outputs (For external devices requiring an RPM or speed signal.), Tire Size Correction (For acceleration and timing accuracy.), and Vehicle weight input.

imageimageimage

For reference I sold a nearly new one with G-Sensor for £120 inc P&P a couple of weeks ago.

i know thts about the going price for second hand units, but these are literally unopened

P.S. just to assure u guys im genuine: i know i'm a newbie on here but if you look on http://www.300zx.co.uk ull c im a well established member and alot of them know me personally

No worries, just thought I'd let you know what sort of money people are willing to pay around here - most folks view anything they haven't bought themselves as being second hand :)

thanks bud

still open to offers guys, remember these are unopened units

• 2 weeks later...
No worries, just thought I'd let you know what sort of money people are willing to pay around here - most folks view anything they haven't bought themselves as being second hand :)

Thats a bit anal isn't it? Whats the difference between a trader selling one and someone else? If it's never been used etc it's the same thing. maybe drop £20 or so depending on overall value coz usually it's been out of the box etc.