The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aem mapping.

TT Paul

Gone to sunny scotland.

I saw it on the back of a trailer on my way to work this morning! Turned off just short of Aberdeen :)

I thought I recognized it from Dragonball footage and pics on here so I took note of the vans number plate that was pulling it in case a stolen ad came up :D Never knew you'd sold it

Nice so have you got stock auto box with that power?. id like to push the boundary and see if I can do what the yanks have been doing for ages and run 700 on a stock box

Good luck - more than 500 ft lb of torque will kill it in no time

I saw it on the back of a trailer on my way to work this morning! Turned off just short of Aberdeen :)

I thought I recognized it from Dragonball footage and pics on here so I took note of the vans number plate that was pulling it in case a stolen ad came up :D Never knew you'd sold it

Shes gone bud got another supra. So local to you now guy called dan.

Well if yanks are doing it. Not heard that they are. But[emoji3]

And not always at full boost so maybe wont die. Lui was running stock for a few yrs i think and he drives fairly hard.

:yeahthat: . I would take anything the yanks say with a pinch of salt along with their HP readings .

Didn't someone blow their auto box on here swapped it for another one and killed that in 6weeks , then again Lee drives like miss daisy it will probably last :D

:yeahthat: . I would take anything the yanks say with a pinch of salt along with their HP readings .

Didn't someone blow their auto box on here swapped it for another one and killed that in 6weeks , then again Lee drives like miss daisy it will probably last :D

TonyTT destroyed two stock boxes at around 590hp

I drive like miss daisy so I can run 700 on the stock box sorted lol your old car knows I don't drive like miss daisy lol

Its all in the mapping , my auto box has lasted over 3years of 524 bhp and 510ftlb , done santa pod maybe 10 runs , and done 3 track days

Some of the blue water lot can vouch for it I drive it hard, but I do service it and use all correct fluids which does inclued race transmission fluid probably at 50/50

Its all in the mapping , my auto box has lasted over 3years of 524 bhp and 510ftlb , done santa pod maybe 10 runs , and done 3 track days

Some of the blue water lot can vouch for it I drive it hard, but I do service it and use all correct fluids which does inclued race transmission fluid probably at 50/50

Two words - Mad guy :D

There you go

I drive like miss daisy so I can run 700 on the stock box sorted lol your old car knows I don't drive like miss daisy lol

lol well I hope it lasts you can but only give it go , we never raced it's a shame I didn't have it long enough for this m23 race but I reckon one of you will bottle it anyway :)