The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Volk CE28's new fitment pics

fastcar

For sale are my much loved Volk CE28's!

Have owned these wheels for about 5 years and in that time they have never seen accident damage and run completely straight, no buckles or bends!! They do have some curb rash on the rim but nothing major.

Sizes are as follows.

18" 9.5 +22 fronts

18" 10.5 +18 rears

The wheels are factory satin black and come with Toyo T1 proxi sports on the front and Toyo T1R's on the rear. Both front and rear have covered less then 1000 miles so plenty more meat left on them.

The only reason why I have taken these of the car is because I have recently changed the colour from silver to blue and they no longer suit the car, so have brought a set of polished CCW's instead. To be honest I don't really want to sell these but they are just taking up room in my garage and it seems a shame to store them away and not be used.

Looking for £1300 for these with tyres collection only.

These also come with a full set of Volk Lug nuts in satin black and a set of limited edition centre caps!

Pics added

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202960[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202961[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202962[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202963[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202964[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202965[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]203521[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]203934[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]203935[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207222[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207223[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207224[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207225[/ATTACH]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't get away with taking 25mm off, maybe 5 or 10mm. All I did was have the rear arches rolled! They will stick out the rear arch by about 10mm though. I can double check tomorrow to see if they can be machined by 25mm though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.