The mkiv Supra Owners Club

got it

kevin smith

got my supra yesterday has been sitting in a garage for 2 years so looked a sorry state, got it low loaded home engine started first time run as sweet as a nut. Spent today cleaning it paint work has had a hard life, but has come up shiny will need a full re spray. Wheels are knackered (but I knew that) I am taking it for an MOT tomorrow fingers crossed, got a good insurance deal from Sky. Can't wait to give it a good run to clean up the disc's I have been all-over it and can't find anything obviously wrong with it, it is lowered and I want to put the standard springs back on it as we have a lot of speed humps around here. Does anyone know a good place I can get hold of some standard springs.

I have the original Japanese radio fitted does anyone know where the bass and treble buttons are. I have managed to find one local station but every time I press a button I lose it and have to sit there for another 30mins trying to find it again any help welcome. I will post some pics as soon as I work out how to get them from my phone to the computer ( I am not very good at that sort of thing lol).

I have the original Japanese radio fitted does anyone know where the bass and treble buttons are. I have managed to find one local station but every time I press a button I lose it and have to sit there for another 30mins trying to find it again any help welcome. I will post some pics as soon as I work out how to get them from my phone to the computer ( I am not very good at that sort of thing lol).

Simplest way to do that is use your phone to email yourself the pic.

As the stereo, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436461817.296946.jpg

That's my retro Japanese one! Treble and bass easy to see, yours has gotta be different if you can't see it ha.

Find the station, then press and hold a number. 99% of stereos will then save it.

All I can get it radio 2!!

Best feeling when you first get one and go for that first drive :) is it a TT or NA?? Get some pics up looking forward to seeing it!

Where abouts in Essex are you? We have a monthly meet at Bluewater which gets a good turn out and some great people to meet ;)

Hi I have tried to post some pics but was unable to, I was offered some second hand springs from trebor69 but when I asked how much he wanted I was told I can't buy or sell, because I am not a fully paid up member. I would like to pay the subs but I don't know how to. If anyone in charge can forward me the details I would be very grateful I will be a committed member of the club. I will attend the next meeting at Bluewater.

thanks Trebor69 how do I pay the £10, will someone get in touch. close up the paint has scratches and digs all over, yes the repeaters are from mini cooper the previous owner put them on (sorry if they offend but seeing that they are cut in to the wing they will have to stay). I think it's NA. it's non turbo 3 litre auto 83000 miles