The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Kit

jimmy_supra

If you haven't got a massive budget I wouldn't be looking at going single. Its not cheap! If you are working on a budget I'd be looking to source GOOD QUALITY second hand parts. I know a few guys who have gone single on a budget (around £3k) all using well sourced parts which have been picked up on the forum. Dont rush into buying cheap Ebay parts just because of the appealing price. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

As the saying goes......buy cheap, buy twice.

Moved out of tech as not a technical question. Also, posting a link would be helpful!

Apologies Gaz my phone wouldn't copy the link so just added the item number.

Why is he selling them after being refurbished and what is the casing like as the wastegate is prone to cracking on the first turbo?

Guest pgill40

We took them off his car and replaced them with a second hand pair which turned out to have a blown seal so sent the originals off to be refurbed then fitted those then sent the 2nd pair for refurb which are now spare.

Proper rigmarole as I had to change the twins twice which is a right pain! The casing is mint. No problems.