The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parts for sale - Turbo pipes, manifold, badge, amps etc etc

Big Mark

Various parts for sale - can bring sold parts to Wroxall If they'll fit in the Supra.

All prices plus postage costs.

2 lots of headlight –

Link here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?319461-Steering-wheel-and-headlights-for-sale

Good drivers side good headlight sold to Little Num

Pair in need of TLC sold to Bizzyfingers

Pre facelift good condition Passenger side still available...........SOLD

Superpro Rear Upper Arm Bushes SPF1922K – Brand New still in bag.

Same as these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-JZA80-05-93-on-Superpro-Rr-Control-Arm-Upper-Inner-Bushes-SPF1922K-/141347741586

SOLD

TT Anti roll bars with mount brackets and bushes. Been blasted and powder coated red in May and never fitted to a car since so is like new.

Fronts measure 30.5mm and Rears 22.5mm diameter.

Sold to pete.osborne69

TT shocks and springs. No leaks or issues, removed as fitted coilovers. Springs might be after-market as some had commented that my car looks a little lower than stock. (Wetness in photo is from them being washed)

SOLD TO Angarak pending payment.

Facelift sidelights/indicators, one of the three fixing points broken on one light but no fitting issues.

Sold to forbsey777

Vacuum hard pipes. Need a good clean and maybe a paint.

Sold to gavin.starr

Turbo Inlet pipes. One has been painted black and butterfly might need some adjusting as was removed for painting and refitted, also the rectangular thingy that attaches to one of the pipes via 4 nuts is not included. It’s just the pipes you see in the photo below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202855[/ATTACH]

£40

TT Inlet maninfold.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202857[/ATTACH]

£50

Rear Toyota Badge,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202888[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202889[/ATTACH]

£5

5” stainless steel tube. Left over from when I made my exhaust tip. 20 degree cut at the end. Pipe 24-25cm long

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202858[/ATTACH]

£10

Two Infinity RA7502 2-channel Amplfiers –

Link here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?311413-Two-Infinity-RA7502-2-channel-Amplfiers

£50 each

Lexus TTE front alloy wheel with centre cap. In need of a refurb.

Sold to Nodalmighty

TT Engine cover professionally sprayed 199 silver.

Sold to Dazzi

arb1.jpg

arb2.jpg

shock1.jpg

shoocks2.jpg

:bump:

Anyone going to Wroxall (or with mates going) and wants any of these parts I can bring them with me and save on delivery, with the possible exception of the springs an shocks depending on how much room I have left in car..............

Hi Mark,

Any chance you'd sell me the centre cap for the TTE wheel separate?

Regards, Iky.

Iky, I've actually got some spare ones but they all have the Lexus logo in the centre. Let me know if you are interested in one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

What your best price on the TT arbs collected from wroxall?

£75

How much for postage on the facelift indicators mate?

If the costs are reasonable then I'll take them.

- - - Updated - - -

How much for postage on the facelift indicators mate?

If the costs are reasonable then I'll take them.

Iky, I've actually got some spare ones but they all have the Lexus logo in the centre. Let me know if you are interested in one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

£75

Can I confirm these are the thinker pre facelift TT ones? I'm Na and there is nothing wrong with mine but been wanting to up them to the thicker OEM ones

Can I confirm these are the thinker pre facelift TT ones? I'm Na and there is nothing wrong with mine but been wanting to up them to the thicker OEM ones

Well my car is a pre facelift TT and that's what they came off of.

Was my post invisible here? lol

Sorry, but too late. Had a PM at 13:23

- - - Updated - - -

I will have a think about them and let you know before wroxal if thats ok?

OK but if someone else snaps them up in the mean time it's not my fault.

Of course, first come first serve. No problem, cash talks at the end of the day

Just been reading up and it looks like the only visual difference between TT and N/A ARB's is that the rears on the N/A are 1-2mm smaller in diameter, the fronts are the same diameter. But the TT ARB's are heavier (thicker walls I assume).

I can measure the diameters on Friday if you want, but as I said, they've come from a TT car so should be TT ARBs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.