The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who's going to the meet on Donnigton13th

REDFLASH

Hi just short question , whos going to the meet on 13th of this month , and hows it all work , i mean i never done meets before ,, what happens in them ,, and have u gotta pay entry fee's into the place etc ,, bloody hell short quest :)

just turn up mate .......... and then the initiation ceremony begins :looney:

....... who's bringing the vaseline? And I think we need a new goat because this one's knackered.

just turn up mate .......... and then the initiation ceremony begins :looney:

....... who's bringing the vaseline? And I think we need a new goat because this one's knackered.

Ive still got the whellies and leather thong from last time, but we'll have to make a new batch of custard coz this lot has gone orf. :looney:

It was worse for me i suppose when i first met up with you guys cos im a girl. But everyone is really friendly and it feels like you have known everyone for ages. We tend to either meet up and go for a bit of a convoy (hoon) to where ever we are going then have a chat about supras mainly suprise suprise then go for lunch and take it from there. My new bonnet goes on on saturday and i have just had my install put in so will be showing them off :) hope to see you there.

It was worse for me i suppose when i first met up with you guys cos im a girl. But everyone is really friendly and it feels like you have known everyone for ages. We tend to either meet up and go for a bit of a convoy (hoon) to where ever we are going then have a chat about supras mainly suprise suprise then go for lunch and take it from there. My new bonnet goes on on saturday and i have just had my install put in so will be showing them off :) hope to see you there.

convoy ,, erm,, as in highway racing :) kewl !!!