The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics Of My Supra

siriusprojects

Hi Gang.

Just thought I would post a picture of my Supra. Seems to to a tradition on here for a newbie to do that.

Fortunately for me a few MODS had already been added to the car before I purchased it. I am hoping to get it resprayed in the next few months and have recently purchased a DSC/TSD from Thor Racing which I am going to get fitted in the next week or so.

I fully intend to make additional MODs to my Supra in the future, but this is completely dependant on cash flow so it could take a while to get everything I want done.

I do have one question regarding the current MODs on my car. My Supra is fitted with an After Sales Exhaust with a larger bore than a standard exhaust. It is also fitted with what I think is called a K&N Air Filter (hope i got that right) which is also a fair old size. What kind of performance gains (if any) will these units make?

Again, please forgive my lack of knowledge regarding these things. I am still getting to grips with all the technical in's and out's.

Vehicle Specs :

1993 Supra SZ 5 Speed Manual

MySupra2.jpg

Howdo mate...

The motor looks mint mate! Mashin!!!

The exhaust and induction could well give you a little increase but not one that you'd really notice I don't think. The induction kits sound good though as they suck in all that air! What zorst have you got on there anyway?

I'm not sure if the SZ has 1 or 2 cats on it but getting rid of them and installing cat replacement pipes might just give you a bit of noticeable power! You can sometimes get away with just putting one back on for dreaded MOT day too!

Good luck with it. I've only had my monster for about a month and love it to bits! I've never had a car before that has made me want to just drive around for hours just wasting fuel !! Magic!

:love:

My wife is worried about me!

Later mate!

Paul

Cool...I recognise it now I remember seeing you in Maccy Dees...but you were to busy stuffing food down he he...so didn't chat...was going to give you a BBS card but you found us in the end...looks well cool was very clean and polished when i saw ya that time...mine was filthy thats prob why ya didn't talk he he

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Much appreciated.

With regard to the respray, I'm still not sure what colour to go for.

I narrowed it down to three choices.

1. Black - Get car resprayed same colour, possibly metallic.

2. Dark Blue/Purple.

3. Radical - Go for something completely off the wall.

What do you reckon?