The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Took the old girl to Scotland

cainhead

Just thought I would share a quick picture of my trip last week from London to Aviemore. Went the scenic route. Pretty pleased considering its 21 years old. Didn't miss a beat and the electrics even held after my building a test set of toxic style rear lights. AC did pack up but luckily Scotland was still quite mild last week. Never seen that much snow still there at this time of year.

Can you guess the location in the picture and film it was used in.

Supra Scotland 2.jpg

Can't think of the road, but I'm going to say the film Skyfall...?

Yep that's it. The mountain is Glen Etiv and its on the way to Fort William. It was used in that nice panning shot of the DB5. Had always fancied a drive up that way. Unfortunately the road was not as clear as it was in the film for some strange reason.

Part of reason for the trip was to get a photo on that road with car so really appreciate the comments. Would love to put it in for the calendar, will keep an eye out for it.

The lenses on the lights are standard no covers/sprays. Will put some more pics of the lights up soon, need to get under the car to sort the reverse light wire.

Yep that's it. The mountain is Glen Etiv and its on the way to Fort William. It was used in that nice panning shot of the DB5. Had always fancied a drive up that way. Unfortunately the road was not as clear as it was in the film for some strange reason.

I know that area well ,truly spectacular drive ,car looks great in the surroundings.