The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra for prom

mike33

Was at the pub on Saturday and loads of kids having their proms met there, remember mine when I was 16 9 years ago! Wish my dad had my supra to drop me in, I'd be bouncing it off the limiter using anti lag :D would of got a lot more birds haha

Car looks great and not out of place in the expensive company :thumbs:

There was a posh school in glasgow that made the paper a few years ago for taking the entrances to extremes when instead of limos and sports cars it became the norm to arrive by helicopter! It was part of the story that the school banned them being used after it was causing chaos.

Friend of mine who owns a hire company makes quite a lot of money come Prom time as the schools kids hire out super cars... To be driven around in. I have helped out occasionally, just funny seeing it all. :D

Got to admit the car does not look out of place at all! Looks fantastic in fact.

How much can u charge to drive someone to the prom in a nice car?

I'd want to charge plenty, in case the brats tried to claim I'd touched `em up, they'd banged their heads getting out, or the noise had caused permanent hearing loss and the stress of it all had caused their great grandmother to abort her quintuplets!

Awful American idea, that should be banned, and they should be made to wear their uniforms and do some work for their school as a farewell thank you day ;)

I'd want to charge plenty, in case the brats tried to claim I'd touched `em up, they'd banged their heads getting out, or the noise had caused permanent hearing loss and the stress of it all had caused their great grandmother to abort her quintuplets!

Awful American idea, that should be banned, and they should be made to wear their uniforms and do some work for their school as a farewell thank you day ;)

:rlol:

Are you not a bit old to be leaving school, let alone being a greedy sod and having two :D

Lol, i never went to school apart from in the holidays, so i`m making up for it now:D, i took my daughter and her friend last week then next week my mates son which he`s paying me for.

All this before they clear off to 'Uni' to p*ss it up for 4yrs doing a degree in puppet making......Oh, hang on, the tax payer don't foot the bill now so the 20 metres backstroke certificate that'll get you in will now leave you with a £40K debt :D