The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancake run 2015

Ian Ian

Hello peeps it was mentioned on a few occasions on Tuesdays meet that we need a Pancake run ...............so pick a date

You all know the deal but for the newbies a rough idea.. Meet up at Chester services M56 ( or nearer ) then a late breakfast at the Ponderosa ....a drive over some nice roads ending up at the swallow falls Betws-y-Coed for a cheeky drink ....then off to the Dutch Pancake House at Rowen nr Conway before heading home ..............open to all cars not just Supra,s :D

Saturdays

1.. 18th July

2.. 25th July

3.. 8th August

Sundays

1.. 19th July

2.. 26th July

3.. 9th August

Cheers

-Ian-

Its looking like the favourite day is the 26th July ( Sunday ) so if everyone is in agreement lets start a list

If its a success we can still have another towards the end of August maybe ?

1, Ian Ian

Cheers

-Ian-

Anymore ?

1, Ian Ian

2, Christian aka spunkmeyer

3, Possible Pete

It doesn't look like its going to happen Guys, like ive done before put a thread up when asked and nobody then wants to go :rolleyes: ( apart from Christian and Pete )

Cheers

-Ian-

Not put my name down as still not done our harvest and therefore may not make it. if I can come I definitely will do. Just don't want to inflate the numbers that encourages others to put their name down and pull out. Weather report is still iffy for July so fingers crossed. I'll mention it to rick as he is so busy that he doesn't get much time to look at website. That or he is really a Honda freak. Putu name on if your ok with my position.

Anymore ?

1, Ian Ian

2, Christian aka spunkmeyer

3, Possible Pete

4, Supra UFO aka Naz

It doesn't look like its going to happen Guys, like ive done before put a thread up when asked and nobody then wants to go :rolleyes: ( apart from Christian and Pete )

Cheers

-Ian-

added my name, got boost issues but hopefully have them sorted

What are the timings on this usually Ian?

Meet at http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk

Horseshoe Pass, Llangollen, LL20 8DR U.K

End up at pancakes for what time?

Conwy Water Gardens

Glyn Isa

Rowen

Conwy

North Wales

LL32 8TP

We usually get to the Ponderosa around 11:30 and the Dutch Pancake house around 16:00 nom nom nom

Nice one a few more for the convoy woot woot :D

Cheers

-Ian-

We usually get to the Ponderosa around 11:30 and the Dutch Pancake house around 16:00 nom nom nom

Nice one a few more for the convoy woot woot :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Do you think we could bring it forward and get to the Pancake house earlier? James has to get the girls back for a hockey match at 19:00 and it'll take them a couple of hours to get back to Brum.

Do you think we could bring it forward and get to the Pancake house earlier? James has to get the girls back for a hockey match at 19:00 and it'll take them a couple of hours to get back to Brum.

I dont see why not, i can phone the pancake house and book us a table for say 15:00 ? ...we can just miss the cheeky drink at the swallow falls Betsy

Cheers

-Ian-