The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To upgrade my current exhaust or not.

krisgowing

Currently running my Supra with a 1st decat Obx Exhaust System.

Either thinking another decat to make it a full but wonder if it's going to make it too loud (sure there is no such thing ;) ) as they neighbors are glaring me enough as it is every time I pull in Haha

May always swap it for another exhaust as I've seen plenty of threads on here with some great suggestions.

Wanted to see what people's opinions of it as it currently is so I've posted the video below :D

Completely stock NA auto btw as I havent got the time and money to start working on it so be nice :thumbs:

Edited by krisgowing (see edit history)

No idea what your exhaust would be but mine is fully decated now and is quieter than before as I have a wifbitz twin box. On idle its sounds just a tad over oem.

By the sounds of yours i would guess it would be fairly loud, try it and find out, second decats are the cheap one anyway, just swapped back if your not happy.

Twin decat and an exhaust specifically designed for the 2JZGE with narrower tubing and twin silencers would be what I'd use. The decats should help the engine rev freer and the narrower tubing should give the engine slightly better torque figures.