The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is the PT7675 .81 journal too big for 1000hp?

Noz

Found one for $900. Seems fairly sensibly priced I thought. No idea on shipping at the moment however.

Thought I'd buy a proper turbo this time and do it properly.

The target hp is 1000hp. All other upgrades would be aiming for that value.

If another turbo size and price is reasonable appreciate the pointers.

Thanks for advice.

Indeed. Well, as far as it'll take me before it works out cheaper to get a ported GTE head, and at that point I might pick up a built longblock and just convert anyway.

We'll see. All depends on what pops up for a few grand. Working abroad, I've enough to do whatever I want. I just want to enjoy it, and do it without cutting corners this time.

I'll be getting your R154 I bought rebuilt, and maybe upgraded, just to last me until I swap the block out and I find a better option.

Nice to hear your car is about to take another big step! Good luck James

Thanks mate. It'll all depend on which bits come available at the right price. I'm in no rush. If I find a decent priced v160 full swap out I'll make sure I give you a shout for the NA LSD diff ;)

Thanks mate. It'll all depend on which bits come available at the right price. I'm in no rush. If I find a decent priced v160 full swap out I'll make sure I give you a shout for the NA LSD diff ;)

I'm sure the bits will come up slowly, wasn't someone breaking a 1000bhp supra on here? And dont worry about the LSD I got one of Beiber :)