The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear Seat Delete Options..

MattP

The rear seats in the Supra as many of you are aware are more or less there for amusement and serve no real world purpose unless you have kids of course (Which I dont and dont plan on having any)

Now the thing im after is Ideas what have you lot if any of you done when you have removed the rear seat and bench?

Pictures etc if you can or just ideas.

I have seen the carbon rear seat delete but its far too expensive for in my opinion a piece of plastic or close to that anyway..

I was only trying to explain that rear carbon delete to my dad the other day, do you have a link for it mate

I remember seeing it ages ago so I was using generic searches before and found a picture if that helps?

I remember seeing it ages ago so I was using generic searches before and found a picture if that helps?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/benzo555/Supra_carbon_seat_delete/IMG_7049_zps97d6cdad.jpg

That looks shite imo bet its an insane price aswell, might aswell just carpet it if its gonna serve no other purpose (speakers, storage etc) the wieght of the rear seats isnt worth bothering deleting they weigh next to nowt

Are you after putting a "pantie dropping system" in like Matthew

Cant see the point in removing them in all honesty

If the passenger seat is all the way back it touches the rear seat and this bothers me... I might just try to match the carpet but it will be difficult I imagine.

I'll be getting mine dyed.

If you have a look in my project thread i got the main carper dyed a while back, all I'm going to do is get some dark acoustic carpet and obviously cut it to fit, and get it all dyed again in one go so it matches.

I dyed both my old Pre facelift Supra carpets as they were grey Its probably going to be best just to carpet it to be honest isnt it :/

Carpeting it just looks odd though I think.

Some of the US and Aus guys have just carpeted it and it looks odd, something needs to be there I think