Facelift: Yes

Mileage: 30,500

MOT remaining: 8 months

Service history: Full

Car's location: Plymouth

Modifications:

Genuine Veilside skirts

Aftermarket bonnet

18" Enkei ep03 alloys with D1 spec nuts.

Pillar tweeters.

Blitz dump valve.

Oem Toyota wind deflectors

Full stainless exhaust from turbo with 1.2bar ring

Good bits:

Genuine 30,500 milage

Facelift version

Everything works as it should

Bad bits:

Had a respray before before being imported from Japan (was originally white) Not a bad job in any way but can see tiny imperfections around windows if your up very close.

Front bumper facelift indicators are not oem. Will try and source some before sale.

Price: £9,995.

History of the car; I have not owned this long and is my 5th supra by now and by far the best I've had. I am the second owner since import and the only thing I've done is put new iridium spark plugs in (had misfire when I bought it)

I've put 2000 miles on it in just over a month of owning it, I collected it from Ipswich and drove back to Plymouth, been to BHP FUEL fest in it and a lot of daily driving. Hasn't faulted me once.

The previous owner was in his 50s and imported the car in 2005, I have all the import paperwork including the price he paid for it. He owned it for 10 years, in this time he daily drove it for the first year and garaged it since with a few outings to a friends private land nearby and started regularly.

He put 12 months MOT when he imported it and drove it for the first year, then didn't have it MOT'd until I bought it.

I have all the MOTs and that import papers that varify the low milage.

He took the milage from 15,000 odd up to 26,000 in the 10 years of his ownership.

Will come with the private plate that's currently on it (K500 KDD)

Any questions fire away on the thread or by pm :)

Jay

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01/01/1996 is a very strange registration date for it to actually have been registered in that month. It's much more likely to be an early 97 model. I've never seen a 96 tiptronic so it's likely a UK DVLA registering error.

Check the labels on the seat belts, that will show when the car was physically built and give a better indication to it's actual month/year etc. According to the DVLA my car is a 2002 when in reality it's a 1996. Take it with a pinch of salt :)

Here I have:

Assignment of registration number (as it's got a private plate)

Receipt from "Future Autos" of £420 for front bumper (had Veilside on but previous owner didn't like it)

Reciept from "Ride on!" Of £20 for Japanese FM converter

Receipt from "Arrow auto parts" for new battery 10/04/2015

Receipt from DVLA for private plate 05/07/2006

Various work/parts receipts

Certificate of installation "Toad security" for cobra thatcham cat1 alarm.

MOT from 03/06/2006

MOT from 04/07/2007

MOT from 01/06/2015

And some other little bits of paperwork.

Nothing really to say it's a 1997.

Hi all, I've lowered the price now by £500. The mileage is now a tad under 29,000.

I will leave this advertised for 2 months, if it doesn't sell then I will be keeping it and going down the route of a v160/161 conversion.

I am no longer in any rush to sell to fund the house as the money side of things our need has changed :)

Is there history of the mileage before the TRD clock exchange? Or was it a factory option? I've always wanted one of these but was always worried of my mileage needing corrected, or being accused of having falsified it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.