The mkiv Supra Owners Club

opinions on these cars gents

TT Paul

me again due to the amount of money i will be asking for your input as i did previous car and found the guy selling is abit dodgy so that saved me. anyway heres the next 2 .

http://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/1996-toyota-supra-turbo/1117826456

speaking with owner today seems good from photos he sent and build looks good to just far away but i do like this car

SAME CAR 2 LINKS BELOW..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-720-BHP-MODIFIED-AND-STUNNING-/181780002327?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a52eeb617

http://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/toyota-supra/1118796361

EBAY Qs

ME .Do you have a dyno printout and history to back up mods and is gearbox stock thanks

SELLER .i passed your question onto the owner and this was his reply ,

No print out but can get it emailed 2 me..and gear box is as far as i no.but did come from toyoko drift track so u never no.but have no paper work...

I saw the car for the first time today and very very impressed , it's the same owner as the jag we have listed and he knows his stuff , I'm happy to arrange a meet if your interested

ME. Thanks for info. Looks a good car just needs a standalone ecu and uprated box as stock box is only good to 600bhp due to strain. Do you have printout and how fresh is the build been running long on big twins thanks.

SELLER.I am wating for a reply from the owner but I do remember him saying today that just the Ecu cost over £4k , are you interested or just advising please ?

after the last Qs the owner steve is ment tobe calling today why has he got this guy selling his car and 2 adds for it.. i shall update when i know more.

The 2nd car has a aem v2 standalone. Hks twin turbo kit from keron. Basically alot of hks stuff with history to back it up dyno sheet etc... all new built and mapped so tempted by that. spoke with both and knew their stuff.

Sound like their looked after cars to got oil,autobox coolers temp gauges etc.. the twin one is local and a fresh build the othet i like to but would like the big twins and has a slightly better spec from talking to ownner.

Edited by TT Paul (see edit history)