The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18 months and 1st picture

Vaughany

Hi everyone, I have had my Supra 18 months and have been a member on this forum for that time aswell. I finally have a picture of my 1994 J-Spec TT. I know it is sort of tradition to post up a picture when you join but better late than never.

Hoping some changes will be happening soon

Bomex Side Skirts

TRD CF or Top Secret style 2 Bonnet

TRD Rear Spoiler with CF Insert

I am hoping to have these in a month or so and hopefully I will be able to post some pictures up in about Aug 2006

HOPE THIS WORKS!

P1010013.jpg

Mawby has some on he's but there mirror finished and is a pain to keep clean. We use the autosol too and the metal stuff from auto gleam. But they have started to tarnish through the winter :(

I think it’s time to get them refurbished and protected this time round:stickpoke

But I know it will still be a lot of elbow grease come spring. At least I don't drive it through muddy puddles, only cause he won't let me even though I have my own.:innocent:

I know she loves the car really, probably more than me. I see the little smile on her face everytime she drives passed, I wave bye and then get into the diesel.

Unfortunately she works 5 miles from our home, I work 80 miles from our home. I need a closer job, I want my Soop back

Good on her, giving you that nice cheesy grin that is:D

I’m sure you’re supe would be find doing those miles a day. Mawby does 120ish a day in his. Much better for it to have a nice long run than doing short trips all the time, the oil gets filthy init and it’s no good for the turbo’s. It is TT?

Steve What are you saying? Be careful there you will end up with a ban, oh and they are not Chrome mate they are Mirror Finish:p