bayside_supra

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your inbox is full so I'll reply to your PM here...

I've just been out to measure and I'm afraid the pipe I have is also around 21" long.

If your installation is similar to ones I've seen before, with a "U" shaped pipe going between this pipe and the intercooler, you should be able to rotate the U shaped pipe around the intercooler outlet to make the two pipes fit together. On mine, the air conditioning pipes needed to be bent out of the way.

Your inbox is full so I'll reply to your PM here...

I've just been out to measure and I'm afraid the pipe I have is also around 21" long.

If your installation is similar to ones I've seen before, with a "U" shaped pipe going between this pipe and the intercooler, you should be able to rotate the U shaped pipe around the intercooler outlet to make the two pipes fit together. On mine, the air conditioning pipes needed to be bent out of the way.

Thanks for checking. I do have a pipe in the way to rotate the u bend.

If anyone has one that is 23" long or so please let me know, otherwise I will have to buy a new set.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.