The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I have been busy today! Fitted a whole new interior...

bayside_supra

I am shattered but over the moon with my new interior!

It went from this...

To this...

The rear now has the standard black vinyl seats and the oem Recaros are sitting on Bride seat rails. One of my favourite things about it is the black carpet I cannot believe how much of a difference it has made!

Hope you like.

Looks much better with the black carpet. I liked your old seats better though, not really a fan of multi coloured oem recaros.

I liked my old seats too but these ones are so much better to sit in. Cloth OEM's weren't my original plan but now they are in I really like them. Might get another set of Recaros and get the whole thing re-upholstered one day.

Whats happening with the old seats? :sly:

The previous interior is up for sale in the parts section.

Looks lovely, is a new steering wheel on the cards?

Yes I just cannot decide what steering wheel I want, preferably something slightly larger, any suggestions?

Did you dye you carpets :) ?

No it's an original black OEM carpet :)

Yes I just cannot decide what steering wheel I want, preferably something slightly larger, any suggestions?

No it's an original black OEM carpet :)

OEM Recaros fits always well ;)

Do you like Nardi's steering wheels? They have some awesome and little bit of old school -style steering wheels.

Where did you get that black OEM carpet?

I prefer the Momo's if I am honest, quite like the Quark with the blue inserts but it not being leather puts me off a little.

I got the carpet from Keron.

It says on the whifbitz site that the Quark is leather. I used to have the Jet which is a nice feel and also has the carbon inserts which look nice.

I think the MOD 07 or 78 would suit yours well

Mixed opinions on the seats then LOL

I am going to do the dash in Carbon. I wouldn't mind seeing these steering wheels before I order one but no where seems to have them in stock to touch.

The Momo Jet is nice, those racey MOD ones are not the style I am after.

I was going to reupholster these seats but when I put up a post on here everyone told me it would be a sin to ruin these OEMs so I decided to stick them in as they are. I really like them now, but I will eventually most likely buy another set of Recaro speeds specifically to have a full custom interior done then sell these OEM ones as they are...

Miles better. Those Recaros aren't factory OEM ones though...that design was used on various models.

The ones you have have plastic harness inserts and will have back adjusters on both sides of the seats....OEM have a flock type material on the harness inserts and back adjusters on the outside of the seat only.:thumbs:

Miles better. Those Recaros aren't factory OEM ones though...that design was used on various models.

The ones you have have plastic harness inserts and will have back adjusters on both sides of the seats....OEM have a flock type material on the harness inserts and back adjusters on the outside of the seat only.:thumbs:

Thanks buddy, as far as I am aware they came out of a 2001 Supra which had them in from new. This is what I was told anyway....