The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oops

Guest Sausage

Guest Sausage

Need help on a shopping list

places to buy from, which parts are recommended etc and more important the price which needs to be low as I'm not rich and selling things to pay for parts. Block crank and head works sorted for when it's ready just need help with other bits

Soooo I Fixed the gearbox problem at long last and got giddy with the loud peddle looks like ringland or a ring fail only a guess.

Idle misfire and smoke if dipsticks pulled out Rev it same smoke from the Bov no smoke out the back tho. On full boost there's a bit of a misfire but anywhere between idle and full boost its fine even on boost. Changed plugs and coils but still the misfire. But the smoke tells me to turn the fuck off and rebuild. So

Pistons I will be going 87 and rebore my choice but what Pistons and what comp?

Are eagle rods any good in are engines and to what power ?

Recommended bigs mains and thrust

Arp a must and bottomend will be balanced befor it's put together.

Which head gasket and what size. 1.2 1.4 1.6? 30.000 mile engine and was standard when I got it so guessing never been skimmed.

And Amy other lil bits it do while I'm at it of while engine and box is out

Current spec. Stock j twins fill 3" hks induction setup fmic 1.1bar but that can be turned up and mines ecu always run rich which I don't thinks helped.

you have a strong in line 4 ..........

Take as much advice as you can for the build, replace the oil and water pump and as many seals and gaskets as you can

Stock pistons would be ok if your power goals are sub 700bhp, perhaps Brian Crower rods over Eagle or stock if again power goals are limited, ARP bolts as discussed

Guest Sausage

Need to get the head of an see if blocks scrap. But if it's not then forged even if I never go above bpu it's still gonna be better for it lass mass to move less Wight and very smooth when balanced. Oil pump will be changed