The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi there - Scottish, 22

Guest a7yyc

Guest a7yyc

Hi everyone.

I'm 22 from Scotland (West).

Thought I would sign up here as I've been looking at Supra's (all my life really) but have been looking a lot more seriously recently.

Only last year I ordered a 2014 Fiesta ST180 top spec with all the trimmings from the factory, but the 'new car' novelty I had back then is wearing, and I'm looking for pristine manual turbo Supra's in the UK (a rare find indeed).

Joined here to get in on all the chat, tips etc and see how it goes.

See you around,

Alistair

Go for a revo remap on your ST, adds a huge amount of torque low down in the rev range. Easily pulls away from an NA supra, whereas before the remap the supra used to pull away slowly. Great little cars. My brothers one dyno'd at 220bhp with just a remap and did a 14.5 at Crail. :)

Guest a7yyc
Welcome, good luck with the search :thumbs:

Thanks Marcus!

Welcome and good luck!

Thanks Vicky :)!

Welcome mate. My recommendation - Mountune the ST and love it :D

It'll also give you some time to save as what you're looking is only getting harder to find these days...

Cheers mate. Yeah, was considering, cat back mongoose, induction kit, coilovers, remap and decat, but I can't bring myself to do it if I really do go for a Supra in the end! As I've also considered selling and sourcing from Japan!

Not that rare if you have money to spend. Welcome and good luck with your search.

Yeah true - I was considering sticking the ST up for sale and maybe looking at sourcing one from Japan.

:welcome:

Thanks Matt!

Go for a revo remap on your ST, adds a huge amount of torque low down in the rev range. Easily pulls away from an NA supra, whereas before the remap the supra used to pull away slowly. Great little cars. My brothers one dyno'd at 220bhp with just a remap and did a 14.5 at Crail. :)

They are amazing cars the ST, really fun to drive and even standard still feel ridiculously quick, I do love it, and how it looks, but going to have to have a long hard think about perhaps selling up and sourcing a really good condition twin turbo Supra, even from Japan if need be. A decision to be made, but how quickly I make it is anyones guess, lol.