The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello There

CorruptSapphire

Hello all,

My name is Domonic. I joined the forum some time ago. When I was looking to buy my first Supra, at the time life being as fickle as it is stopped me. I am happy to be now in a position that I will be able to buy my first Supra.

I am not looking for a TT straight away, feel that it's best to get used to the car and what it delivers before I move onto having a project and moving to the next step.

Thanks

Dom

• 4 weeks later...

Well today I drove home my Supra, the entire hour and a half drive I sat there with a Cheshire cat sized grin pinching myself "yes this your Supra"

And to make it even better just after I got onto the M54, I look in the side mirror to see another Supra, the big smiles and waves exchanged as they passed.

Here are the pics the only thing bad is the interior but I plan to sort that out.

Thanks for looking

Dom

• 11 months later...
Haha yeah will be a year Monday next week.

Think we need to get all the Supra owners in Shropshire together for the day have a meet up somewhere

/QUOTE]

A few of us West Midlands lot meet up the first Wednesday of every month if you'd like to come, Pete should be going this month :)

Also the years biggest club event is just around the corner in Warwickshire http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?328841-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-S-Club-Party-Saturday-16th-July-2016-at-Wroxall-Abbey

More of a social gathering, which is also overnight. It's pretty much sold out, but a memner is looking to sell his ticket at a discounted price as he can't make it due to work commitments http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?328841-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-S-Club-Party-Saturday-16th-July-2016-at-Wroxall-Abbey&p=4153176&viewfull=1#post4153176

Would be good to meet you :)

Were about is it you meet up?

I am closer to Ironbridge than Birmingham.

I was going to attend Wroxall but wife is going back to work after being on maternity leave so have to give it a miss :(

/QUOTE]

We meet up in Halesowen, at the Lutley Oak http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/pub/lutley-oak-halesowen/m5150/, 7pm onwards. Don't expect to see any Supras lol As we hardly ever take them.