The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scrap side pods or good 202 black ones

ballsdeep

I'm either looking for some good condition side pods in 202 black that don't need painting or some scrap any colour ones that I can nick the securing strips off the back that are riveted on.

Only found out yesterday that mines missing them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202010[/ATTACH]

It's the actual strip that's been drilled out for some strange reason I have messaged skyline1 who I bought them off to shed some light on the matter but I'm sure he sold his car? Plus it was a long time ago when I bought them! I think my only option is to try and buy another set! :(

It's the actual strip that's been drilled out for some strange reason I have messaged skyline1 who I bought them off to shed some light on the matter but I'm sure he sold his car? Plus it was a long time ago when I bought them! I think my only option is to try and buy another set! :(

Looks that way dude, really weird to remove a piece like that, there is no reason why, unless you could get the clips and mock up a bracket to rivet on and file the squares for the clips?

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.