The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have a nice day boss

Terminator

For the attention of Carl Weist******

I guess you thought we would not find out that it was you who went against our teams, Manchester proposals before Christmas. We hope you sleep well at night while three of us prepare to be thrown of the team as the unit downsizes. Great phrase that so efficient and clean especially when delivered by your harsh accent at this mornings briefing.

Just thought we would share a few of our own thought with you as its will be your fist anniversary with the company this week and the insincerity of your sycophantic praise sticks in our throats.

Your new on February 5th 2004 with optional cream leather car is just like you a piece of pretentious European crap.

While we are at it, your breaths smell like my cats vomit.

The aftershave you are so fond of makes most of the female staff feel sick.

Just so you can be sure we wrote this about you, your left arm tattoo is spelt wrong it should be "Roxanne" with an E you illiterate twat.

By the way we are out of P45's they are all jammed in your shredder.

PS We guess a raise is totally out of the question this month

Message from Boss:

Oh bugger.

Im sensing you aren't exactly happy.

Tell you what, lets have some thigh slappin' beers and put it down to experience shall we ?

I will give you the raise you wanted AND I will pay for all this years modifications on those er nippy cars you have.

Sleep well ?

Always, the drugs do help though :)

Hey - Im a business man, I eat sleep and breathe bullshit.

Which is why my breath stinks.

Yep - my spelling is atrocious, luckily my last girlfriends' Dad couldn't spell either - so her name really was Roxann ! Fancy that eh !

Right - got to go, Mistress is calling me back to bed.

Have a good one

Boss.

P.S. Dont worry about the P45s - I've got a whole cupboard full for the rest of the department !