The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Colour suggestions for my HRE wheels

bayside_supra

Hi everyone

Yesterday I picked up a lovely set of HRE 19" wheels for my car that currently look like this.

This is my car.

I am going to get them refurbed before I fit them to make them like new again. I can't decide what colour to do them in. I'm probably going to stick with the diamond cut edge, but what about the centres? I was thinking a black chrome finish like this.

However has anyone got any other ideas that are worth considering?

I was thinking silver would look nice with a polished lip. Could go well with some UK headlights. So I should move away from the grey/black theme?

Yes please haha, silver with a polished lip will certainly suit the colour better! Never been a fan of black wheels.

The condition isn't bad but 2 need resealing so I thought it would be a good opportunity to refurb them while I still have my old wheels fitted. Gun metal grey was my initial thought.

Can someone do photoshop of one of the pics of my car and just recolour the current rims silver, grey and gold please???? Just to give me an idea.... That would be very helpful :)