The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mk4 Supra Twin Turbo manual wanted for PistonHeads photoshoot!

Pieman2

PistonHeads need a standard-looking manual Supra Twin Turbo to shoot for a feature celebrating the Supra on Thursday 25th June. The shoot (which will last 3/4 hours) will be in the herts, beds, bucks, berks, surrey area.

If you own a Mk4 TT manual and would like to take part please email me a picture of your car at [email protected] - I will be writing the feature.

Many thanks,

Guy Baker

PistonHeads are still after a standard-looking manual Supra Twin Turbo to shoot for a feature celebrating the Supra on Thursday 25th June. The shoot (which will last 3/4 hours) will be in the herts, beds, bucks, berks, surrey area.

If you own a Mk4 TT manual and would like to take part please email me ASAP ([email protected]) with a picture of your car

Many thanks,

why does it need to be manual? mines auto but stock looking aside from wheels and exhaust

Its gotta be manual because manual is the best... because reasons! pistonheads craps on anything that isnt manual, because if you drive an auto your wrist is a bit floppy... if you know what i mean...

source - drove a auto supra for many years. better than the manual box tbh.

Its gotta be manual because manual is the best... because reasons! pistonheads craps on anything that isnt manual, because if you drive an auto your wrist is a bit floppy... if you know what i mean...

Pistonheads is all about driving, fun, driver involvement and interaction with car. They talk a lot about it, actually they published video how you can properly heel and toe. Thats the reason why they prefer manual. It's not about speed or high hp, it's about fun, sunday morning hoons and so on.

Supra community doesn't talk about driving that much, if all. There is a ton of discussion how to mod our car and make it more powerful and so on, but there is not a lot of threads where we actually discus something about driving and/or improving our driver skills.

Personally i would choose everytime n/a manual over TT auto (same goes for example 911 too). I know that auto box in supra is good unit, but manual offers more of driver involvement and fun ect ect and blah blah.

Better for some things. Not for fast driving though. (BTW straight lines don't count :D)