The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new toy!

Tommyd16

Sold my TT auto yesterday and bought an N/A manual. And I love it!

Bye bye turbo [emoji26]

https://vimeo.com/129371688

Hello N/A :)

(Pictures from advert)imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

My pics

imageimageimage

Wide ridox kit

Stock front bumper with active spoiler

18" rotas

Resprayed in fararri yellow

Drives beautifully. Has a club sticker in the window so if the previous owner is on here I would love to know more about it. Very clean straight car the interior needs a spruce and a couple of bits sorted.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a cat d. I did a hpi check got the details and the garage I bought it from said the respray etc was carried out after the accident and from what the hpi people told me the story matched up. I had a long test drive and a good check over and everything seemed straight and true so I went for it. Managed to knock him down and a good few quid aswell. So winner :)

Very nice car Tommy any future plans for it?

I want some facelift front and rear lights, new seats but I'm unsure what I fancy yet. Possibly reclining buckets and just tidy the interior. Then next year maybe na-t. But at the minute I'm quite happy with the power and I love how it looks. Just want the black headlights :)

I started buying parts to go single but I was costing more than I thought and I don't have much spare time anymore at the minute. Plus I wanted a manual again. I was going to buy a hot hatch for abit but then I got sad when I was emptying the car when I sold it and I saw the yellow one and fell in love! The manual and N/A engine is a really got combination and really fun to drive compared to a full bpu auto. I think that 400bhp is too much for the area I live. Never really get a chance to use it