The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Side skirt help please :innocent:

Hitbox Junkie

I think im being completely stupid but everytime I search for toyota side skirts I get OEM ones like these

But I want the ones with out the lips but I am at a loss as to what I should be searching or naming them?

http://www.canibeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/IMG_0066-copy.jpg

Any help please.:innocent:

Thanks

Ant

There's stock side pods. Hockey sticks Stock trim Ect...I actually don't know what they are called :D that rd supra looks awesome though

Well im looking at the middle section under the door, between the front wheel arch and then too the pods want to know what i need to search for or ask for. Im also considering going for the twins kit and looking at the sides of the red supra looks as if its the twins sides it has on.

But question still stands on stock sides as to what you need to call them to search.

If any one has Part numbers for the side trim would be great :)

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)

The side duct comes colour coded

Then there is a long black thin trim that clips to the bottom of the sill and a black curved trim that screws to the front wing

£100-£130 is the going rate for a complete set, can get the clips and screws from Toyota for around £30 for the lot...

- - - Updated - - -

Proper names for the long trim would be rocker trim on the Toyota epc I think

The side duct comes colour coded

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t307/kclegend/for%20sale/IMG_5931.jpg

Then there is a long black thin trim that clips to the bottom of the sill and a black curved trim that screws to the front wing

£100-£130 is the going rate for a complete set, can get the clips and screws from Toyota for around £30 for the lot...

- - - Updated - - -

Proper names for the long trim would be rocker trim on the Toyota epc I think

Thanks evilX hopefully i will be able to get a wanted add up for these if i need them

I cant find images using the Toyota epc so not 100% if im looking for the right part or not.

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)

can get the clips and screws from Toyota for around £30 for the lot...

Any idea if you can get the insert into the body that the plastic clip pushes into?

I have one which isn't holding the side pod top in properly, like it's worn. Figured I'd need to get one from an old shell.

Any idea if you can get the insert into the body that the plastic clip pushes into?

I have one which isn't holding the side pod top in properly, like it's worn. Figured I'd need to get one from an old shell.

Yes you can, the bit that goes into the body then the clip goes into is

90467-09053

there are 2 along the top, and the clips are

90467-05042