The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AEM Group Buy and Mapping Week - March / April 2005

CJ

I am ressurecting a thread that was started some time ago:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=29253&page=1&pp=15&highlight=aem

I want to see if the interest is still there and, based on the response, I will contact a couple of the better known USA tuners to get available dates and prices. Please add your name to the list below if you are interested in the tune only or tune and supply of unit.

1. CJ (Tune and AEM unit)

2. Jagman

3. Tdaxgav

I want to see if the interest is still there and, based on the response, I will contact a couple of the better known USA tuners to get available dates and prices. Please add your name to the list below if you are interested in the tune only or tune and supply of unit.

2. Jagman

3. Tdaxgav

4. Dude :flame Dev

As a guide price, based on 4 people, the supply and fitting of the unit, the tuning and RR would cost approximately £1650 each. If the units were not supplied, the tuning element would be approximately £895 including everything (RR etc).

• 2 weeks later...

2. Paul E (Tune and AEM init)

3. Tdaxgav (Tune and AEM unit)

4. Dude (Tune only)

This is now getting closer to being finalised. If anyone else is really interested in having the AEM unit installed and tuned or having their existing unit tuned by one of the most experienced companies in the USA, then please contact me ASAP.