The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greedy intake manifold

supra matt

Would one of these make any difference on a BPU car other than look good?

Also, what happens to all the hoses and sensors that are on the factory manifold and throttle body?

I'm in the process of getting ready to do this. I'm going to do before and after power runs, so ill report back on the findings :)

I'm in the process of getting ready to do this. I'm going to do before and after power runs, so ill report back on the findings :)

Ok cool. I'll look forward to seeing it. Are you fitting it yourself and what throttle body are you going for? I'll look forward to reading the write up.

Edited by Big Mark (see edit history)

Just tell them the truth mate, just buy a pink skyline and tell them to get a bird to drive it, as it's faster than your lol ;-$

that's rich coming from the owner of the slowest single turbo supra on the planet:yahoo:

ill see you on the start line at pod! not long now :) lol

Ok cool. I'll look forward to seeing it. Are you fitting it yourself and what throttle body are you going for? I'll look forward to reading the write up.

yes i am fitting it myself with a q45 nissan throttle body. i've go to move the fuse box 1st though

that's rich coming from the owner of the slowest single turbo supra on the planet:yahoo:

ill see you on the start line at pod! not long now :) lol

This is true got to be the best at something lol and yes not long now mate just hope she's done before other wise I'll have to use dads mx5 to kick your old ass lol

Guest Budz86
This is true got to be the best at something lol and yes not long now mate just hope she's done before other wise I'll have to use dads mx5 to kick your old ass lol

An mx5 would strangely suit you.....

What ever spec your car is at

Get used to this view down the strip!

Oh wait you already are :p

I

What ever spec your car is at

Get used to this view down the strip!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/baldies_photos/4e153e6c329307e42894688c755fefc7_zpsahgnpxag.jpg

Oh wait you already are :p

Has the old people home give you permission to go out that day then! And yer I'll get used to seeing the rear end of you car when it's being towed home ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
I saw this as well I emailed trust to confirm yes they are made to order comes with the fitting kit and long throttle cable ,the greddy tps adapter is 25 quid, all in just a little over £500shipped

What is the "Greddy tps adapter"? Does it mean that it allows you to use the q45 throttle? What about the numerous aftermarket 90mm throttles that are out there?

What is the "Greddy tps adapter"? Does it mean that it allows you to use the q45 throttle? What about the numerous aftermarket 90mm throttles that are out there?

Yea it bolts onto the side of the q45 and allows you to use the stock Toyota tps sensor, not sure if it will fit other TB's though

• 5 weeks later...