The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please recommend me a car cover

Pig

Please can you recommend me a car cover for the supra. It is a standard car with the standard rear wing.

I am not looking for cheap, I am looking for quality and of course value for money - Needs to go over the UK dildos too

Need to take the car off the road again as I misplaced some gears on Dragonball :rolleyes:

You'll need to cut holes in it to get it to fit with the dildos !! You could of had mine as I don't use it anymore.

You tell me now! Where were you in the hour and a half between my 1st post and when I ordered it.... Unreal ;)

If its not been dispatched then cancel the order.... Even if it has return under distance selling act :)

Why?

Id say none myself.

I have trees and birds so tree sap and bird crap doesn't go very well.

+1 I wouldn't want to keep it under long term as it'll mess up the paint work where it will rub when it's windy.

That is worrying, where does it rub? and to a point where light scratches won't polish?

If you're storeing long term mate clean the car and apply 2 coats of a good wax, then when you cover it just make two new fixing points in the cover two in the back two in the front, then tie front to back,

This will stop the wind getting under it in bad weather, they dont rub the paint or mark it if put on proply so so don't worry about that,

If you're storeing long term mate clean the car and apply 2 coats of a good wax, then when you cover it just make two new fixing points in the cover two in the back two in the front, then tie front to back,

This will stop the wind getting under it in bad weather, they dont rub the paint or mark it if put on proply so so don't worry about that,

Cheers for the advise - will do that

I disagree as do quite a few others, regardless of how you fit it it will rub when it's really windy it's a matter of fact.

It rubs on the top of the rear wings, on then top of the front wings I.e. The sticky out bits. If you need a cover I'd cover these spots in detailing tape so it doesn't contact the paint and I had to take the cover off regularly to buff out the hazing caused by the rubbing. If left long enough it would need more serious treatment.

• 1 month later...