The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NOS photo's

Guest Rays the roof

Nice bit of Nitro (at last), it's been long enough, eh!

You'll be looking for sub 10's now. :p :p

BTW, what happenend to you on Sunday at Trafford Centre?

Where you still having 'gas' problems? We all missed you. :lalala:

With your spare wheel out of the way you could, as hornet suggested,

have gone to town and fitted an ICE system in there around your tubes!

Lit up at night would have been peachy! So you've now decided against

the flame kit now you've got nitro Ray?

See you at Midlands meet. What time mate, we all want to know???

Cheers,

Gaz :nana:

Guest Rays the roof

Poke - Very dissapointed at first, then read it must be kept above 15C. Can buy a heated jacket, which will be essential as I have the bottles in the boot and car isn't stored in a nice warm garage. Cuddled upto bottle in bed and then tried it again and very nice. Feel the difference at low revs (just) but kick down at 75 and yes it's greaaaaaaat!

Audi TT on M6 - No chance LOL! Had him all the way......... :thumbs:

Progressive controller - not needed on an NA in my opinion. Plenty of traction (no wheel spin), so don't think an extra £350 is justified, but interested to hear other views!! Straight 100% slap after a short purge in front of the ladies (:)>]

CO2 - Having one bottle filled today (£3) compared to £25 for NOS. See what the purge looks like then! Try and get a photo.

Meet on Sunday (last) - Sorry couldn't get there guys. Had daughters as I went skiing the weekend before. Will def make next one!

ICE install - Now that you mention it!!! Ha. Already in hand. Getting it done at First World Audio after Bonnet scoop has been fitted.

Flaming kit - Let's wait and see.

Girlies on my bonnet - Got to beat last years efforts. Target 30 individuals.... keep you posted.

Sounds very nice ineed matey :D

From what I've heard the first couple of months of having Nitrous you will probably use lots and lots of it, as you play with it and get the feel for it :D

But once you have gotten used to it people say you calm down and use it sparingly...

Probably a good idea due to costs - or maybe not :D

Guest Rays the roof
that instalation looks neet Ray

your going to have to get some polished bits in that engine bay now ;)

see you on the 13th

Oh yes! Keep chasing Miami GT for prices and availability for NA, but getting no where. They must be racking in the money coz they don't want my £450 I have spare for this!!

Anywhere else I can buy some??