The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New soon to be owner

supra_jms

Hi all,

Yes i know i did a newbie welcome a couple of weeks ago when i had just signed up and was looking for a supra. However i am now a paid member and have bought a supra! It is a twin turbo manual, only 37,000 miles and will be in the uk at the end of june! I cannot wait!

image.jpg

Guest 1andOnlyPedro

ha, i was actually about to put a deposit down on that one! you beat me to it, i hope she treats you well, ones like that are hard to come by

ha, i was actually about to put a deposit down on that one! you beat me to it, i hope she treats you well, ones like that are hard to come by

oo no really? i suppose unfortunately a bit of luck for me then as i was going to wait till the end of the bank holiday to put the deposit down lol! rubbing salt into the wounds i know!

Guest 1andOnlyPedro

:) tiz all cool!

I shall keep my eyes peeled for another one popping up, I'm amazed at your insurance quotes though, the cheapest I could get was £1700 on this one! Wahh

:) tiz all cool!

I shall keep my eyes peeled for another one popping up, I'm amazed at your insurance quotes though, the cheapest I could get was £1700 on this one! Wahh

I have been quoted £1000 for mods to be covered like for like up to 450bhp which i am very happy with, need2insure for the win!