The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear Bumper Number Plate Pods

gordy.r

Taken off my low mileage 1994 TT last week.

In good condition with no damage to plastic or brackets.

Some colour discolouration as can be seen in photos but not too noticeable and can be plasti dipped or painted etc to bring back to an as new condition.

Will be well packaged in bubble wrap for postage and will be dispatched within two days of payment received.

£60 + £10 P&P & PayPal fees

Can be collected in Portsmouth area or Bedfordshire this weekend or even Bournemouth next weekend.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]201533[/ATTACH]

Guest shauny46

Do these attach easy? Would cover up holes in bumper nicely.

If so I'll take them if you still got them.

Yeah you just have to put some double sided tape on back and top (some of the old stuff is still on so you can see where it goes), then it's just two screws through the attached bracket into the top of the bumper. Really simple. I've even still got the screws so I'll send them with it selotaped inside!

Guest shauny46

That sounds easy enough then. Let me know where to send payment and I will get it sorted as soon as im out of work.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.