The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18 inch Kahn RSR Wheels £150

ShawnPreece

I have gone widearch on my Supra so I am selling my set of Kahn RSR Alloy wheels.

2 of them (the fronts) are 18 inch and have 245 Michelin Pilot sport tyres on them but need changing as they have no tread left and off hand I cant remember the exact width and offset il check later but sit perfect on the front and clear UK brakes. Just found out the offset they are ET35

2 of them (the rears) are 18 inch 9.5 width, they currently have no tyres on but did have Toyo R888's in 275/40 (just so you can gauge what tyre size fits). Just found out the offset they are ET45

2 of them (drag set) are 17 inch with drag tyres on, the tyres are Mickey Thompson one's and are road legal so can be driven to an event and are Kahn RSR too so they are the same style rim and only the inch smaller diameter is the only difference (lowish tread on the tyres but still good for a couple of runs yet) - drag wheels now sold

All wheels are in average/decent condition but they are old wheels and have a few marks around them, the pictures when I can take some will show them better.

Item is located in Hereford (I am travelling between Hereford and Luton frequently so can deliver them anywhere on route for free) pickup is preferred (or delivery between Hereford and Luton) but I can quote for delivery if required, collection prices are:

£150 for the 4 wheels including the tyres that are on the front's (very low tread and need replacing)

I will get some better pictures up showing them clearer but here's how they look from pictures of my car just after I bought it.....

New Pictures added:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Is prefer to sell them all together bud but would do £150 for the 4 if you wanted, I'm not sure on the offset as it's not stamped on them and they came on the car when I bought it, il have a search later to see if I can find out but they fit a supra well as you can see in the pics, if it helps then the fronts had 245/35/18 tyres and the rears had 275/40/18 tyres

As mentioned above drag wheels are now sold so just the 4 main wheels left, £150 is the price :)

Drag tyres sold to me!!:p

Was really good to meet you Shawn! Top bloke!

Thanks mate was great to meet you too and very nice supra you have :) keep in contact and also let me know how you get on with them wheels next drag run you do :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes looking forward to getting my new tyres, hopefully on Friday. Will give them a good clean up on Saturday then get them fitted. Certainly will put a different look on the old girl.... Lol. Thanks for an easy transaction. Just done your itrader profile. :thumbs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.