The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you ever get those uncomfy moments driving a supra?

evinX

When your at the lights relaxed, and either a clown pulls up besides you in a people carrier red lining it, or people staring in general? Well I do...and I want these :D:p

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11262451_2630647487044572_4240522435354463334_n.jpg?oh=9562636eaadd7f352d872efa75b37901&oe=56088116

My daily's broken so been using the Supra alot recently, today alone though:

- Civic Type S with obnoxious flatulant exhaust revving it as he drove past

- Teenage girl and male companion (14-15yrs) taking pic of it whilst parked in a car park (I'm across the road getting some delicious chips), and then filming me as I leave

- Chavvy/rough looking boys giving it rape-eyes

- Person at petrol station "Are they as fast as people say?" I told him they were massively overrated, it's basically a Celica "Ahh ok, shame"

Around the back of my house is my garage where the supra lives, and its an alley way with terrace houses across it. Anyway the kids on that side always play in the alley and always annoy me when im around with my car so much so that I changed the time when I wash my car, changed to early mornings rather than late afternoons (where they tend to be playing out!). Wish I could tell them to fook off LOL I got 1 kid walking up and down the alley way picking up sharp objects, gave him some gloves too and he came back with a pot full of nails and glass. Even taught him to get off his bike and walk it past the car when im washing it as he used to ride past it!