The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help!! Need clutch fitting for Dragonball, can anyone do it tomorrow?

marc_p

Ok, so I have the supra sort of ready for DragonBall but the clutch is slipping, bad! As soon as I get anywhere near boost the Revs just snap up, I have an RPS stage 3 sat here to go on, but is there anyone that can fit it for me tomorrow on my way to Ashford? I'll be coming from North Yorkshire(Harrogate).

I have no fitting kit for it but the flywheel should be fine as it is(it's an RPS lightened flywheel), and release bearing seems fine.

Please, someone, help me[emoji1]

Jesus can you imagine it - everyone becomes a "mechanic" after 4 pints lol

Done it before after a night out at Cadwell park, everyone decided to chip in and help change a gearbox on an RX7 after a few pints. It worked the following day is all I'm saying :D

May have been full with engine oil but it worked lol

Sadly, the clutch became the least of the issues [emoji17]:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=322582

So looks like I'm out, hope you guys have a fun trip, I'll be sat here debating whether to just get rid of the supra and finally get that Corvette I've been wanting.

Not great mate, been there a week before DB..... but I came in the Honda CRV remember..... still had a good laugh making fools of the NA drivers in my Diesel ;) just come in another car mate...... you will still have fun!

It's been a true series of unfortunate events which means I have 4 cars but none that can come, I can tag along in the back of qashqai but that really will cause me some serious depression issues, my tickets still being used though and sure I'll catch up with you guys later in the year at the other event.