The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Le Mans 2015

N80 OUT

Hi All,

Looks like I will be making the annual pilgrimage to Le Mans in my Supra this year. Normally go down in my dads corvette but the engine is currently in bits so I have driving duties.

Would be good to meet a few faces down there if people are going....especially as Toyota have a strong presence in WEC!

Cheers,

Nick

Ah awesome I will be keeping my eyes peeled.

I'm getting the tunnel early on Thursday morning to get down for qually in time. Anyone going to the pistonheads meet on the Friday?

I can gaurantee I will be in the Guinness tent Sat lunch time along with my bunch so give me a shout if you plan to do the same!!

Not been for a few years now and I do miss it. Maybe next year.

Sounds like a plan :D Would like to go back again miss the NOISE !! :D

Cheers

-Ian-

I haven't been for 2 years this year, I'm missing it too :(

I remember bumping into you both down the pits, what were the chances?! :D

I usually go to support Toyota.. but they let me down last year and this year they seem to be going backwards, so I don't hold out much hope... you never know with Le Mans though.

Careful where you park your car around the track though, I've had some interesting experiences thanks to the drunk muppets that have kinda overwhelmed the camping areas, so I've taken the B car the last couple of times!

I will be convoying down with a mixed bunch. Look out for a silver supra (peasant spec na), a green tvr, blue Bentley and a blue corvette.

Going spend most of my time making as much noise as possible with the baffle out of the nur spec :-D

Bobbeh last year we parked across the road from the museum. Was only about 30 quid and very secure. If you haven't parked there before I would recommend.